No matter what industry you are in, your business needs to be marketing itself to fend off competition from rivals! Learn how to effectively position your organisation to maximise the time and money spent on marketing.
A lot of people do not see the value in good marketing, or the point in spending time on it – this course will teach you that the best way to grow your business.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- This course will not only teach you how to market your business, but which people to market to. You will become adept at defining your marketing, therefore making your marketing far more efficient and effective.
- You will learn how to communicate with your customer base in a way that encourages them to spend money with you.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- You will learn how to effectively grow your business through marketing.
- You will be able to set up and implement various types of marketing campaigns, and subsequently report and review those campaigns.
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.