Working With Vulnerable People Course Overview
This Working With Vulnerable People course is suitable for people working within the Social Care Sector. Often these people are vulnerable, so you need to understand your responsibilities towards them. Within this course you will learn how your responsibilities towards the people you work to support are based on the social care values.
This course will cover the areas in social care settings where you will work with people to help them with their daily lives.
- 60 Minutes
Why take the Working With Vulnerable People online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
Check out some of our other Awareness Related Courses:
- Full Awareness Course Catalogue
- Age Verification Alcohol Awareness
- AUASP (Award for Underage Sales Prevention) Training
- UK Bribery Act Awareness