End of Life Care for Nurses: Advanced Care Planning Course Overview
The End of Life Care for Nurses Programme will provide an introduction to advance care planning within the context of end of life care.
- Define advance care planning.
- Describe the process of advance care planning.
- Discuss the reasons why advance care planning has been introduced.
- Identify principles of good practice within the process of advance care planning.
- Examine frequently asked questions patients may pose concerning advance care planning.
- Identify where you can find out more about advance care planning.
- 30 Minutes
Why the End of Life Care for Nurses?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more…
Does the End of Life Care Programme expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate.