AUASP Course Overview
This online course: The Award for Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP), focuses on preventing unlawful sales in age-restricted products.
It covers topics such as what age-restricted products are, how to refuse service to persons who are intoxicated by alcohol and/or under-aged and the penalties that can be incurred when you are guilty of unlawful supply.
- Identifying what age-restricted products are
- How to refuse service to persons who are intoxicated by alcohol/or under-ages
- Understanding the penalties that can be incurred from unlawful supply
- 60 Minutes
Why choose our online courses?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
Check out some of our other Awareness Related Courses:
- Full Awareness Course Catalogue
- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability (Video Course)
- Carers Awareness Training
- Age Verification Alcohol Policy Training